tabs

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My first cards
{before owning a cricut}

These are the invitations I HANDMADE for my baby shower last year. I had never tried to make cards before, I was only into scrapbook pages. I handmade 50 of these precious invites...took me soooo long, almost the whole pregnancy :)


I used vellum and drew the entire image, colored with Bic markers.
I attached it with 4 eyelets; one in each corner, to a premade card from Michaels [4" x 5.5"]
The charms I also bought at Michaels, and the ribbon is Sheer Creations.
The inside I printed a message on plain orange paper, I used a Martha Stewart safety pin punch, and little bows from Michaels.
Each carriage was hand cut out of assorted paint chips and the buttons are from "button buckets pink"
The "Its's A Shower!" stamp is Inkadinkado & the footprint stamp is Recollections, both in ColorBox ink in pink

1 comment:

Pankti said...

Congratulation Michelle... That's really cute baby shower card but makes it more amazing because you have put on so much effort. I was just browsing and came across your blog.