tabs

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

First of all, I wanted to thank Sherrie for awarding me with the stylish blogger award! I am so proud; my first award :)

Next, I am supposed to say 8 things about myself:
1. I have a beautifullll baby girl named Kenzie Elyse who is 3 months old now
2. I have been scrapbooking since I was 15 years old [almost 7 years]
3. I only started making cards since I bought a cricut only a few months ago
4. Im in school for criminal investigation
5. I like to draw, read, and do puzzles in my spare time [when I can get some]
6. I love shopping :)
7. My favorite kind of food is Mexican food
8. I am veryy family oriented

Lastly, I am supposed to award 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered {this is going to be hard since there are so many that I love}:
1. sherri
2. jennifer
3. liz
4. erin
5. lisa
6. donna
7. pam
8. marilyn

Thanks again! :)

3 comments:

Erin {A Girl and Her Craftbox Designs} said...

Thanks for the award!

Jen said...

Thanks, Michelle! And thank you too for your wonderful comments on my blog -- they are appreciated!!

~ Jen @ Musings of A Crafty Mom
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Simply Pam said...

Thanks so much Michelle for including me in the Stylish Blogger Award!!! I love reading about your 8 things. Congrats on Kenzie, she is adorable, and I love that you are going into Criminal investigation. It definitely sounds like a job that would be interesting everyday. :) I loved your chick barn card. It's so cute!

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com