tabs

Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy!!

Today is my future sister-in-law's birthday and she always loves my cards so I wanted to make something a little different for her :)


I made her an exploding box card and I LOVE the way it came out. I never made one before. I'm pretty proud of myself :)


This is the back, butterflies all around the lid.


This is the box opened up and exploded.

This is the center and the sentiment is a rub on, the label is from Lacy Labels with all the layers.

This saying is from DCWV vellum quote stack "it's all about girls", i cut the four parts and put it around the edges in order.




I popped up the label and butterflies on pop dots

Martha Stewart butterfly punch and inked with white and added pearl pen in salmon for the center.

I glued only the middle so the wings could pop up a little bit for dimension

you can't tell in the picture but the wings of the little butterflies are diamond glazed and stickles on the swirls of the border.

Stamp by Recollections and signed by yours truly :)


I hope she likes it!