tabs

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Emily Update!!


SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012 1:00 AM, CST
written by Sean Ziemathis
2-10-12

Today is Friday and I made it through my first week at home! It has been so nice to be in my own home with all my family. I haven't been able to sleep in my own room yet because my legs still aren't strong enough for the stairs but I'm really enjoying the camping in mom and dads room. Since I have to be in their room for a while, mom went hunting for a new bed especially for me. Nothing too big and not too small and something that will hold all the "extras" I need overnight. A little searching and we found the perfect fit! And guess what else! I got to pick out a new Spongebob blanket, SB pillow AND SB pajamas!!! Mommy and grandma set it all up for me and now I have my very own space in their room! Just like my baby brother, Justin. I'm SO excited "I could just scream!!!" Well I guess that's it for today. Big hugs to you all!!!!

To read Emily's entire story CLICK HERE
To link up your own card for Emily, there is an inlinkz tool in my left hand sidebar :) Please link your card or project before sending, I would love to see what everyone does! :) If you do not have a blog, upload it to an online sharing site such as Flickr or Photobucket or if you don't have any of those either, simply email me a picture of your card and I will link for you :) michelie510@hotmail.com


Please come back at 1am PST Feb 11 for the Cards for Emily Blog Hop starting right here at Scrappin for Kenzie!!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: