tabs

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank you Grandma Lisa :)

Kenzie's paternal grandma, Lisa came to visit from LA a little while ago and bought her an entire new wardrobe for spring in the next size up. I am sooo grateful because she totally did NOT have to do that! I wanted to make her a card to show her just how much we appreciated her doing that for us :)

I made a side step card for my first time! I found the template for the measurements online. I just LOVE how this card came out, and so perfect for spring! I used the clothesline to represent exactly what I am so thankful for ;)


My tree is cut from the CAC cart at 4". My cutout leaves kinda look like lemons lol so we will call it a lemon tree ;) I used my peachy keen face as well of course!

My clothes on the clothesline are from the Little Girl collection by EP. I cut it out of the front sample sheet, it was the perfect size that way! The sticker that came with the collection was just a little too big. I used twine to tie them up and attached them simply to some toothpicks that I hot glued onto the card. My grass is from Everyday Paper Dolls cart.

The kite and cloud are also from the CAC cart and my sentiment is from the same Little Girl EP collection. My cloud background paper is from K&Co.

I hope you like my card!! I'm pretty sure Kenzie's grandma will, she loves everything handmade and I know this will be perfect for her to display on her shelves! :)
TFL!

I am entering this card into the Spring theme challenge over at Stuck On U Sketches:
SOUS - Spring theme

Happy Scrapping!!

9 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Michelle this is so adorable. I love every bit of it and what a cute way to thank Grandma. Love the colors and the clothes on the line are perfect.

Michele said...

Oh my goodness... this is the cutest thing that I have seen in a long time!! Just DARLING!! Your Grandma will absolutely love it!!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Michelle, this is simply adorable! And as a Grandma, I can tell you that your MIL will love it! What a clever way to convey your sentiments! Took a look at your other projects while I was here and I must say they are awesome! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U!

lavina agarwal said...

love it all the way! simply gorgeous..definitely my future CASE :)

Anonymous said...

WAY cute!
Oh my gosh! This is a brilliant card!
You know what, this is a style I don't think I've
ever done..funny! But I love it and adore the
choices and the clothesline..smart!!!!
She is going to LOVE this!!!!!

Thanks again for sharing with us at SOUS!
Glad to come by...your baby girl is SWEET!!!!

Nanne said...

Oh wow!! that is so super cute and so much fun.. Amazing job with the details..
thnx again for sharing this with us girls over at SOUS
hugs
Nanné

Lisa Norris said...

What an adorable step card! I love how you made all of the elements work together...super cute! Thanks for joining us over at SOUS!

Tracey said...

Michelle ...this is just the cutest card, love all the gorgeous details:) Thanks 4 joining us at 'SOUS'

Tammy E. said...

Awww . . . I love these cards! They are creative and adorable! Great spring cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS!