tabs

Sunday, January 20, 2013

PL13 Week 2 + Tips on organization

Welcome to PL13 Week 2!

This week I used a lot of freebies from Pinterest. All of the rainbow hearts and stripe cards are from here.

I took the pictures of my pages while they were still in the book so sorry for the ring shadows and the crooked left side lol. Next week I will take them out to get a "flatter" straighter picture.

I used an instagram of a collage I made this week, love this look so I think I might use more instagrams, but maybe a little smaller. For my "week 2" cards, I cut it out using my cricut and scal2 and then used the negative cut out for a 3x4 card with rainbow stripes behind it. Then punched out some butterflies to fill the empty black space and used the positives on the title card. I LOVE all the rainbow I used this week!


The camera is a Dear Lizzy stamp by American Crafts, popped up on pop dots.


Annddd... my journaling for the highlights of the week :)

So I mentioned in my last post that I would share how I organized my layout and here is the weekly planner template that I downloaded for free:
And how I used it for this week to organize my thoughts and plan where I want my pictures to go. It really helps with deciding how to print my pictures in the correct sizes and to see if I need more pictures to fill spots, or to cut back on pictures. It definitely speeds up the slowest process for me. :) Hope it helps you too!

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

Up next...... GIVEAWAY!
better late then never!

5 comments:

Sugarlips said...

I love the colors. Great job :)

Sandra H said...

Awwww......this is so cute a beautiful layout x

Iverova said...

I'm probably never going to be an organized person, it's hard for me)) But I have great respect for these people. I try to do on the sketch, but I sometimes enters and exits you want, but not what was originally intended. Oh, and this camera, I'm in love with her. Cool stamp! Your project will feel life is beautiful!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is awesome! I love how bright and happy it all is!

cebelica said...

I like how colorful these pages are. Beautiful! Hugs! cc