tabs

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome baby layout

I'm a little late in posting this layout I did of when my daughter was just born, but I simply loved the sketch so much by Pagemaps that I did it anyways :)



On the top of the layout is Kenzie's ankle bracelet from the hospital
Background paper is from K&Company "Snuggle Bug" 
Shape behind the journaling spot is from Lacy Labels, cut from the K&Co "Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl" paper pad
Ribbon with little feet is recycled from my diaper cake that I was given at my baby shower
"welcome baby" is cut from Simply Sweet cartridge and the shadow is welded using CDS


Diecut animals are from K&Company "Itsy Bitsy Baby Girl"


Kenzie's actual prints from less than a month old, I cut them out from the index cards I made


I popped up the little ducky

Kenzie's crib card from the hospital

Here's the sketch:





3 comments:

МамаФиалка said...

LIttle cuties! SHe is so nice!

*Successful* said...

Such lovely page very touching! Prints of a hand and a foot of the babe very well look!

Rachel said...

you have a beautiful daughter:)