tabs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Shower Layout

This is a double layout of my daughter's baby shower :)

I wanted to keep it simple since the paper is so detailed and pretty but I also wanted to get a lot of pictures on the pages!

(click on image to view bigger)


This is a 2 page spread. I used pink and green paper from the DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies paper stack and cut the green one in half and used a scallop punch for the edge in the middle of the page.


This tag is from Echo Park Country Drive (LOVEEE EP!) I stamped the parentheses and the date with Recollections Year Round Fun clear stamps. I also used glossy accents on the butterfly but you cant tell in the picture. 
TIP: I cut the tag out with scissors in just a rectangle shape, then I took my one hole punch and punched out the half circles to give it a stamp look.. it was printed that way and the scissors kept bending the edges.. this was wayyy easier and came out cleaner :)


There were my baby shower party favors, I took the plastic half spheres that held the candy off of the rattle so it would lay flat and glued it down with 3d glue dots


This was a hand drawn and colored part of my invitations if you go back and see them here.
The blue butterflies are Martha Stewart, inked with blue and I used enamel accents for the little white beads. I glued down only the middles of the butterflies so the wings would stick up.
All of my photo mats are also inked with blue ink.


Happy Scrapping!


No comments: