tabs

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Adorably You layout

This one-pager I used a sketch that I found on Pagemaps in the gallery of past sketches, and I loved it.

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it: 


I used my Sew Easy to punch holes around the edge and over the little hearts like in the sketch, the threading of the floss was a pain though! I love this picture of Kenzie when she was 2 months:)


This stamp is Recollections


I used a rub-on with gems for the title from Imaginisce and used stickles on the little swirl, but you cant tell in the picture


The hearts are cut from the CAC cartridge. I used stickles on the pink ones in all the little whits spots.

It is really clean and simple and I love the way it came out so I thought I would share :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: