tabs

Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I made my friends and family these cuuuuute little xmas cards and got them mailed out a couple of days ago:)

I started with a blank white "tag" card and spritzed it with smooch spritz. Then I inked the edges with red and green ink and stapled red and green ribbon through the hole at the top. After the reindeer was put on I went around the edge and stamped with a little white star to indicate him flying through the sky :)

I cut out the little reindeer from CAC and glued all of his layers together. I used stickles to make his nose shiny:) Then popped him up on pop dots so he would "fly" on the card! His edges are all inked with black.

I used a clear mini stamp from Inkadinkadoo on the inside for my sentiment.

Here are a couple of the variations I made :) 

I love them! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Michelle and Kenzie:)

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Well what a great job they are lovely:) Sandra H

Iverova said...

Hi, sweetie! this is just fabulous! Fawn's so nice and wants to cuddle him! Happy holidays! Hug!