tabs

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Quick "how to follow" tip

Lately it seems that google and blogger have been having drama with each other again and google has disabled the "follow" button from the nav bar when visiting other blogs. 

Not to worry! I have a temporary fix! (hopefully google fixes this soon)..

You can do one of the following:
-follow them by the followers widget on their blog if they have one
-follow them by email if you would like to have them emailed to your priority email
-copy the blog link at the top of the page, then go to your dashboard and click on "add" on the left side. Then simply paste the blog link in the top box and click follow.

For some reason my browser (chrome) will not let me view any "followers" widgets and I get an error message ON EVERY BLOG so I have been doing the 3rd option, and it works very well. Not as quick as the one click follow, but it gets the job done :)

I hope I have helped at least one person, by either being able to follow a blog you really love, or by getting you that extra follower that didn't know how to follow you :)

Hopefully google and blogger kiss and make up soon :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: