tabs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Child's Play Guest Designer!

This week I am a guest designer over at Child's Play Challenges!
The challenge this time is to use a popular board game called Rush Hour, where you move the cars around in straight lines only and try to get your little red car out of the parking lot. I have only played this game on the computer but it is so addicting!

I took my inspiration from the way the cars are smashed together in different orientations and I laid my pictures to imitate the cars in the middle of the page.

My pictures are of Kenzie, all from age 4 months to about 6 or 7 months where she would always have her tongue out. It was so cute! :)

Here is my layout:
I started with white cardstock for my background and misted with pick and purple and then "smashed" all my pictures down and finished with banners and stickers :) 

The stickers are from EP Little Girl collection.

I used all scraps for my banners from Echo Park Little Girl Collection and a little bit of Country drive (flower strips)

This page was so fun! Thank you so much for looking! :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

No comments: