tabs

Friday, June 22, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

So, I'm still working on my friend's wedding album, tying to keep the fantasy fairytale theme going, so you be the judge and tell me what you think :)
I used Little Scraps of Heaven Designs "Kissing Bride and Groom" pattern and I was going to use a picture of the kiss but they didn't give me one! They have it on video, so I chose a picture of them outside underneath a garden arch. I chose the black and white one so it would go better with the colors in the papers, the color of her dress was a purpley white, I just didn't want it to clash. I also used Graphic 45 Le Romantique paper, and I think it looks SOOOO PRETTY! I really love this page and how pretty it is :)

I used MAMBI dimensional stickers for my title, that went with the browns and tan colors of the whole book

a close up of my kissing couple.. also for sale HERE on my etsy :)

I fussy cut all the roses from one page of the G45 paper and I used Prima Say it in Crystals for some bling accents on my page :)

Let me know what you think and if this strays too far away from the Once upon a time theme for their wedding album :)

HAPPY SCRAPPING!

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

This is adorable. Great job with the Graphic 45 and the cute bride and groom couple. Your friend is so lucky you are helping with her album.

TeenaBugg38 said...

This turned out beautifully!! Graphic 45 can be so hard to work with but you rocked it!!!