tabs

Monday, June 18, 2012

LSHD Challenge - Card Sketch Challenge - Father's Day Card

Today is Little Scraps of Heaven Design's, Design Team Monday! This week we have another card sketch for you! I made my bio dad a father's day card using this sketch and he just called me today and said how much he loved it! Success!! :)

Here is my card:
(sketch will be at the end of the post)
I used LSHD Biker Bear pattern, Graphic 45 Gentleman paper, and a prima flower, misted with Smooch Spritz in gunmetal, veryyyy sparkly! :) This pattern was sooooo fun to make and definitely a challenge to get all the pieces to line up perfectly but it came out so awesome!!

For the inside of my card I used a Melonheadz digi stamp, this one was a freebie I found on her site so go check her out! She makes the cutest digis!

Sketch:
Winner gets $20 in free patterns so come play with us over at LSHD!

Challenges:
LSHD - Sketch
More than Favors - Father's Day
DYSU - Men

HAPPY SCRAPPING!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Michelle, Oh this is just absolutely stunning:)x

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Fabulous card.Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.
Hugs
Archana

TeenaBugg38 said...

Very cool!! I love the grid pattern!!